Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tuesday, 9/9/08 Reported By: Josh

Today when I got to school I thought it was kind of cold.  As usual, Ms. Jensen picked up my class to go inside.  When we got inside we read the morning message.  The morning message said to take out our religion book and to do page 41.  While we were doing our religion, the announcements went on.  When we were reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, the speaker sounded like he was kind of lost.  After the announcements Ms. Jensen said, “Get a Bible and to sit down on the carpet to pray one decade on the rosary.”

When we were done with the one-decade, Ms. Jensen assigned us our groups’ animal.  My group got the giraffe!!!  The class got through two rotations.  My group’s two assignments were vocabulary and word study.  A couple minuets later, our teacher gave us our offer letters for our school jobs.  I was so happy because I got my first pick, which was a banker.  Finally it was snack.  I had a bag of juicy plums for my snack.  My friends and I played catch with a football. 

Right when we got in from snack our teacher said, “Get your privacy folders for our math quiz.”  After the math quiz, we warmed up for math.  Our math warm up is a timed test, mental math and problem solving.  After we warmed up, we corrected our math homework.  While we were doing that, Ms. Richmond came in our classroom to ask if any of us wanted to do alter serving.  Three people wanted to, they were Grant, Sofia and Asha.  When that was done we continued with math.  Today’s lesson was about multi step problems.  Later, we did our lesson practice.  Finally, it was lunch.  I had pasta for lunch.  When we got outside it was burning hot.  During lunch we played a fun game of volleyball.

When we got in we listened to a C.D. about science.  Our teacher thought the C.D. was too slow, so we read it in our books.  After we did our science, we wrote our homework in our agendas.  Next, we made our Tuesday packet.  When we finished, Ms. Jensen showed us how to head our checks for our class economy and she also gave us our check registers.  Then Ms. Jensen told us to pack up our things.   Before we new it, school was over!!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh,


Next time checj your spelling." A couple minuets later, our teacher gave us our offer letters for our school jobs." That is not how you spell the word minutes. But overall you did great!

Anonymous said...

I like how you concluded stuff about the rosery. But I noticed that minutes was spelled wrong. I thought it was still good.



From,
josie

Anonymous said...

josh your Jensen's journalists was good but you only had to put one qoute. But it was still good




from,
brooke