Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tuesday, 4/22/08 Reported By: Josie

Ring! The bell rang at eight o’clock. Then the teacher Ms.Jensen picked us up from the school yard. When we got inside we read the morning annocements on the overhead projector. Then the 8th graders said the annocements. After I did my religion. When I was done I went to go get a book from the library to read.

Next, we did our reading stations which we do Monday –Friday. After we did a page of Language Arts but me and most of my classmates finished before snack. Then at 10:20 we went outside for snack. When we were done with our snack me and my friends played tag. Then at 10:40 the teacher came to pick us up.

When we got in from snack we did two math       work sheets one with our partner the other one we did. Then he teacher solved it with us. We have been working on that since lunch. So then when, the bell for lunch the teacher said to go out to. I wasn’t really hungry, so I waited for my friends to play tag again.

Then when the bell rang we would usually have music but, he was sick. While the bank tellers were calling people up to make a deposit the rest of the class were starting there Social Studies. Then the teacher was giving out work to us so we can pass out for our Tuesday packet. After we were done the 3rd  grade class came in to watch a movie with us. Finally when the movie finished we packed up and school was over. And that was overall another wonderful day at St.Timothy school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a great Job!

But you did have a cuple of mistakes. So next time just read your Jensen's Journalist very carefully. But anyway your great!

From,
Kelly