Friday, April 11, 2008

Wednesday, 4/9/08 Reported By: Sofia

Today started when Ms. Jensen picked us up from the playground. When we entered the classroom we did our Daily Schedule for the day. We did two pages in religion, turned in our worksheets, and got ready to start the new day. Then we did our reading stations (one of my very favorite classes). We switched two times and then suddenly, it was snack time!

The bell rang too soon and told us we had to go back inside to do math.  We had a timed math test, and wrote down some notes on the math lesson. Next we had a little bit of extra time to get some of our homework done while at school.  I like this because this way I can have more time to relax when I get home.  After math time came lunch! I had a delicious grilled cheese sandwich and a soda to go with it. After that we had our physical education class [one of my favorite classes]. We were all soon playing “paramedic” which is a very popular game. We had a good game!

After that we came inside and we had our science class.  We had a test today.  I studied hard but was not sure how difficult the test would be.  After the test I felt good about how I answered the questions.  After the test we had history class and read about the Gold Rush and Forty-Niners.  It was very interesting and we also worked in our workbooks. It was soon time to clean up our areas and wrote our homework down in our agendas. After that we heard our teacher, Ms. Jensen read part of a story, Among the Hidden [Yay!] before the bell rang. Finally, when the bell rang we went were ready to leave the classroom and head home.   Just another day packed with a lot of learning and good fun at St. Timothy!

No comments: