Friday, April 11, 2008

Wednesday, 4/2/08 Reported By: Josh

Today I got to school at 7:40 A.M. and I was the first person in line to get in class.  After 15 minutes, our teacher came outside to bring us to our classroom.  As usual, our teacher made a Power Point that shows us what to do in the morning.  First, we had Religion class and read pages 191-192.  Then we did the Pledge of Allegiance and listened to the morning announcements.  We then did our Reading Stations.  We did reading comprehension and vocabulary for Across the Dark Sea until it was time for recess. 

          Recess started at 10:20 A.M.  During recess I had a job interview with Ms. Jensen for the Grading Assistant position.  The Grading Assistant corrects the tests that we take.  Afterwards, I ate my snack and played basketball.  Recess ended 20 minutes later at 10:40 A.M.

          Next, we had Math class.  We took a timed test on simplifying fractions.  Then we learned how to write mixed numbers as improper fractions in lesson #123.  During our Math lesson we took notes.  After Math, we had Language Arts class and completed pages 152-153.  Some of my classmates were able to go on to pages 154-155.  Then we had lunch.

          Lunch started at 11:20 A.M.  During lunch we ate and played.  Everyone in our class played basketball.  The weather was burning hot outside.  Lunch lasted for 40 minutes. 

          After lunch, we had P.E.  During P.E. we learned how to stretch and we played baseball.  I thought baseball was really fun.  When we got inside from P.E. we had Science class.

          In Science class we learned about force.  We read four pages about force then we did a worksheet.  While we were working on our worksheet, Ms. Jensen handed out our job assignments.  I was so happy because I got my first choice.  I am now the Grading Assistant!  At 2:50 P.M. Ms. Jensen said, “Stop what you are doing, clean up and write your assignments.”  Another fun and great day at St. Timothy School!

No comments: