Monday, March 23, 2009

Friday, 3/20/09 Reported By: Josh


The bell rang at 8:00 a.m.  Ms. Jensen picked us up early because she was outside watching the kids that got to school early.  When we got inside Ms. Jensen said, “Get your chips so you could do your logic links.”  I thought the logic links were really easy.  It took me about 5 minutes to put the chips on the paper and to color in the circles.  Next, we prayed the rosary.  That took 15 to 20 minutes.  After the rosary we did our reading test on the story Fall Seasons.   I thought the test was kind of hard because 

of the vocabulary.  It took me about 30 minutes to finish the whole test.  Since I finished before some students, I did my art project.  

Our art project was to make a leprechaun out of paper plates and construction paper.  When it was 10:20 a.m. the bell rang.  I was so happy because it was snack time.  During snack, the student counsel held a bake sale.  A bake sale is when the student counsel sells cookies, 

candy and juice.  I thought the sugar cookie I got was really good.  During snack we played basketball.  The weather was cold.  At 10:40 a.m. Ms. Jensen picked us up from the yard to go inside.  

            When we got inside, we had to take out our math homework.  It took us about 30 minutes to correct our math homework.  Next we had our math test.  I was so happy because I was the first one to finish the test.  When I finished, I continued to work on my leprechaun.  By the time all the students finished the math test it was 11:45 a.m.  At 11:50 a.m. Ms. Jensen told us to pack up so we could go home.  At 12:00 p.m. we left school.  Another fun, but short day at St. Tims.  

No comments: