Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday, 3/6/09 Reported By: Kim

Today I am the Jensen’s Journalist for March 6, 2009. Ms. Coy (the substitute) came downstairs to pick us up from the play ground. When we got to the classroom, we unpacked our back packs. Then we all said the Pledge of Allegiance and the Morning Prayer. After that we did the Logic Links that was on our desk. The logic links puzzle was kind of easy for me! Finally we got into the tests for the day! The first test we had for the day was the spelling test, which I did not have to take because I got a 100% on the pretest.

 

 When everyone else finished the spelling test it was time for the reading and vocabulary test. First we had to listen to the story and read along. The reading and vocabulary test was the easiest reading and vocabulary test I ever took in the fifth grade! Afterwards, Ms. Coy taught us to use a constant factor to solve ratio problems. Then when she was a done teaching us she let everyone do their math homework for the weekend. I finished my math homework so I do not have to do it on the weekend!

 

 Then finally it was time for snack! At snack I read my book and talked to my friends about what they were going to do for the weekend. When we got back it was time to pack up for Church. At Church they talked about the Paschal Mystery and people took the Eucharist. Today was one of the best Fridays ever beside the fact Ms. Jensen was not there today.

No comments: