Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tuesday, 3/24/09 Reported By: Selena



Today in class, we learned about the fifty states. Wow, there’s so many I thought to myself! Ms. Jensen told us to locate the rivers, mountain ranges, and important cities in some of these states. Once we had finished our lesson about the states, we went to the library for thirty minutes. I was really excited because we got to read our new story of the week. I’m trying to read as many books a possible so I can record them on my reading log.
 When we had left the library, we did our rosaries. Then it was time for recess. During recess, I usually like to play basketball with my friends. Recess was a lot of fun but, before I knew it, it was time to go back to class. After recess, we corrected our math, and worked in our workbook. When we had finished our workbook, we learned about geometric formulas. After the lesson we had a chance to start our homework.     I like doing my homework at school because it means I have a lot less to do at home! School can be a lot of fun but, it can also be very busy!      

No comments: